One baby will use approximately 1500-1800 disposable nappies in just one year! These nappies are often filled with plastic and pulps that can take more than 400 years to break down!
Cloth nappies are becoming a popular alternative for parents concerned about the environmental impact and chemicals found in many mainstream nappies. This cloth nappy chat will:
- Introduce you to the different types and brands of cloth nappies
- Go over proper cloth nappy care
- Show some accessories you may find helpful
Babies and children are welcome and there’s no need to register- simply show up on the day!
Free Event for Expectant Parents!
Please check back in August, 2019! Our events run at The Nursery Store, Castletroy
Happening once a month, the purpose of this exclusive event is to provide information and answer the most common questions expectant parents may have.
The event consists of:
- Product demonstrations and safety information regarding buggy and car seat use from trained staff
- Tips & Hints for pregnancy and birth from us here at Limerick Doula Services!
- Babywearing sling demos with different types/styles
- Information from a community guest speaker; September’s will be announced in August.
At the end of the event each couple will receive a FREE grab bag including useful information, a hospital checklist and gifts
Offers to be had in store!
*** Pre-registration is required.